Followers

Monday 19 March 2018

Buzzin by to say Hi. ..

Good morning crafters

I'm back today with another make for
Bumbleberry Papercrafts 

However, this will be my last DT make/blog for Bumbleberry Papercrafts as unfortunately I'm stepping down,  due to family commitments over the coming months.
It has been a real honour to work with Katrina and promote the products she sells through her website.  I will still be using them and sharing them on my blog and social media, just not as a DT member xx

Anyways, for this sample I used the sweet Sweet as Honey stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps. Today's make shows how you can use it without using the main focal stamp

Also used:
Distress Oxides
Versafine
Masking tape





To create this just mask off a panel across your card blank
Stamp the outline honeycomb stamp in Spiced Marmalade DO
Fill in random solid honeycombs with Fossilized Amber DO
Remove the masking tape
The bees and sentiment were stamped in Versafine black onyx to complete

Hope you liked today's make

Crafty hugs xx

14 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx