Followers

Saturday 3 February 2018

Time for tea...

Hello

How are you all? Any plans for today?

I've been playing again with the very beautiful Time for tea and Tea stamp sets available from Honey Doo Crafts 

The detail on this stamp set is just exquisite and the cups can also be masked off and used individually

Also used :
Distress Oxides - Cracked Pistachio
Kuretake clean colour pens
Black onyx versafine



The image was stamped in black onyx versafine and coloured in with my kuretake clean colour pens
I stamped the spoon embellishment stamps, from the Tea stamp set, in Cracked Pistachio DO
To add interest I stamped one of the sentiment stamps, in black onyx versafine, down the side of the card

I hope you love this gorgeous stamp set as much as I do...

Thankyou for stopping by

Crafty hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a beautiful stamp set Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a stunning card I love those stamps. I just fancy a nice cup of tea now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen, fabulous stamping. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous stamps you used on this card today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for all your lovely comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx