Followers

Sunday 14 January 2018

Forest Feast stamp set by Lawn Fawn

Hello everyone

Hope you're all well and having a lovely weekend
I've been having a play with my stamps from Bumbleberry Papercrafts 
and thought I'd share a card I made using the Forest Feast stamp set by Lawn Fawn
This set is so versatile and can be combined  with any dies/stamps in your crafty stash

I used:
Kuretake clean colour pens
Water brush
Smokey Grey versafine
Flowers/fence dies from Stamps By Me 







  • I used a green kuretake clean colour pen with a water brush to create the grass, then adhered fence
  • I cut out flower dies and coloured in with Kuretake clean colour pens and a water brush and adhered behind fence
  • The characters were stamped in Smokey Grey versafine ink,  coloured with the pens and a water brush, then cut out
  • Adhere with 3d glue gel to create dimension 
  • Stamp sentiment in Smokey Grey versafine to complete
I hope you liked today's make and it's inspired you to use this set with all the other things in your crafty stash 

Crafty hugs xx 


12 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx