Followers

Sunday 12 November 2017

Snowdrops by Honey Doo Crafts

Hello everyone xx

How are you all? Any crafting on the agenda for today?

I'd like to share a couple of DT samples I made to showcase the new, and very beautiful
Snowdrops from Honey Doo Crafts 

This stamp is just so beautiful and very versatile to. Here are 2 completely different looks from the same stamp

Also used:
Gold embossing powder
Versmark
White Opal mica powder
Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Iced Spruce
Versafine : Smokey Grey
Kuretake clean colour pen : Blue Haze
Gold mirri
(Moon stamp from my crafty stash )


Stamped n Versmark and heat embossed in gold
Coloured in with White Opal mica and a water brush




Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide blended around card
Flowers, sentiment and moon stamped in Smokey Grey versafine
A water brush was used to bleach out colour from the flower petals, using paper towel to dab away the ink. It was also used to create "rays" from the moon
Highlights added to the petals using Blue Haze Kuretake clean colour pen

I hope you enjoyed today's post and love this gorgeous new stamp as much as I do xx

Thankyou for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Karen and such a lovely stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards. That snowdrop stamp is gorgeous. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen your cards are gorgeous. Those snowdrops are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous my lovely, love the snowdrops and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty and delicate!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Karen. I love snowdrops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful snowdrops stamp, fabulous cards, especially the first one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards - especially the snowdrops

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love using black card with heat embossing - yours is lovely Karen. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx