Hope you're all well. Been up to much today?
I had my beautiful granddaughter as usual, lots of fun and games to be had lol
Thought I'd share a DT card I made to showcase the following stamp sets by Honey Doo Crafts
Butterfly And Flowers Large Corner
Also used :
Distress Inks : Spiced Marmalade, Chipped Sapphire
Kuretake clean colour pens
Black onyx versafine ink
- I cut some white card, which would create a panel to the left of my card blank
- I put some of the Distress inks onto a glass mat, spritzed with water and then pushed the card panel into it. I dabbed areas that I wanted to infill, until I was happy with my background
- The Butterfly Corner, sentiment and butterfly, were stamped in black onyx versafine ink
- I added a hint of colour to the Butterfly wings, with my kuretake clean colour pens
- I used the panel as a guide then stamped part of the Butterfly Corner directly on to the card blank, so it would peek out from under the stamped panel, once it was adhered.
- I also stamped the sentiment and Butterfly onto the card blank before adhering my stamped panel with wet glue
I hope you enjoyed today's blog post
Crafty hugs xx