Followers

Monday 3 July 2017

Watercolour Frames by Altenew

Good morning crafters

I'm here again with my weekly Monday morning blog for products available from
Www.bumbleberrys.co.uk 

Today I'm showcasing the stunning
Watercolour Frames by Altenew
I know you're loving them because they keep selling out...lol
I used the frames to create an effective and beautiful background to a flower stamp I had

Also used:
Distress Oxides : Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick
Smokey Grey versafine ink




I cut a strip of white card and inked around the edge with the Peeled Paint Oxide

I inked up one of the solid frame stamps in the Peeled Paint, spritzed with water and stamped it near the top of the strip of card

I repeated the process with the other two Oxides. The effect of this frame stamp, together with the effect the Oxides create, is simply beautiful 

I then stamped the flower and sentiment in the smokey grey versafine ink and adhered the strip to my card blank 

Many thanks for popping by 

Crafty hugs xx 

20 comments:

  1. You made a lovely card Karen - those watercolour frames are great too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Karen, love the background you have created with these stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this Karen, love the graphic style and the great colours on the white

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love how you created the background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the background created with the stamp and the Distress Oxides.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou Sylvia. Loving this stamp and my new Oxides too 😊

      Delete
  6. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful background Karen - love the colours. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Karen. Love the colours and design. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card with great background and fabulous colours .
    Hugs Rose xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Karen. The watercolour frames are so effective. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx