It's me again lol.
Following on from my blog this morning I wanted to show you a completely different look, using exactly the same stamps.
Just a reminder that I used
By Altenew and available from Www.bumbleberrys.co.uk
Distress Inks : Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet
Black onyx versafine ink
- I cut a square of blue card slightly smaller than card blank and a square of white card slightly smaller than this
- I stamped the solid square stamp in the Squeezed Lemonade and then masked it off
- I repeated this, stamping in the Shaded Lilac, followed by the Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade and finally Wilted Violet
- After each stamped image I masked the square before moving onto the next. This gives the effect of dimension
- The sentiments were stamped in black onyx versafine ink
- I adhered this to the blue card and then onto my 6x 6 card blank, using wet glue
I hope the two posts today show the versatility of just two stamps from this beautiful stamp set. The possibilities are endless
Thankyou for taking the time to look
Crafty hugs xx