Followers

Thursday 6 July 2017

Vision Inkognito and Wake up Awesome stamp sets by Visible Image. Moon stamp by Bee Crafty

Good morning everyone xx

I'm off out with my beautiful family today, including my two gorgeous grandaughters ... much love for them all xxx

Thought I'd share a fun card I made using:
Vision Inkognito  (Visible Image )
Wake Up Awesome  (Visible Image )
Moon (Bee Crafty )

Also used:
Black onyx versafine ink
White Acrylic Paint
Kuretake clean colour pen
Distress Oxide : Iced Spruce
Distress inks :Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean
Clear Wink of Stella pen


To begin I cut a square of white card and blended the DI around the edges

I stamped the Moon in the Distress Oxide and brushed over it with my clear Wink of Stella pen

I masked off moon and stamped the Eye in black onyx versafine ink 

The inside of the eye was coloured with a kuretake clean colour pen and some white acrylic paint

The sentiment was stamped in black onyx versafine ink and once dry this was adhered to card blank with wet glue

A simple but fun card to make and I LOVE this sentiment Enjoy your day

Crafty hugs xx 



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful in its simplicity Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a stunning card those stamps are wonderful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Karen, I hope you have had a wonderful day with the family. A gorgeous card and love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card design Karen. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the concept on this card Karen great layout

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx