Followers

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Hooray by Stamps By Me and Moon by Bee Crafty

Morning crafters
Mid week already..where has the time gone lol

Today I'd like to share a card I made incorporating several different companies products.  I love how everything mixes and matches together

For my card I used
Hooray stamp by Stamps By Me 
Moon stamp by Bee Crafty
Angry Birds by Tim Holtz

Also used:
Distress Inks : Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, Cracked Pistachio
Black onyx versafine ink


To begin this fun card I stamped up the Moon stamp with the DI'S 

I then stamped the outline stamp, from the Hooray stamp set, in black onyx versafine ink. Once heat dried I then stamped the solid stamp in DI'S,  over the outline image 

The fun and cute Angry Birds were stamped in the versafine ink and then a hint of colour was added using the DI'S and a water brush 

To complete I stamped the sentiment,  from the Angry Birds set, in the versafine ink 

I love how these products all work so effectively together 

Many thanks for popping by 
Crafty hugs xx 

13 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx